A Houston rideshare accident lawyer from Domingo Garcia will seek compensation for your medical bills, lost earnings property damage, disability, pain and suffering, and all other accident-related damages. Our personal injury team is ready to represent you today.
We will investigate your accident, gather evidence of negligence, and handle all the paperwork while you rest and recover.
What Damages Can I Seek After a Rideshare Accident in Houston?
Your rideshare accident lawyer from Domingo Garcia will identify all of your accident-related damages in Houston, and we’ll seek maximum compensation for each of those damages. Recoverable damages can include:
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering can include several types of non-economic damages, including:
- Lost quality of life
- Physical pain
- Psychological and emotional distress
- Sleep interruptions
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
These kinds of problems can be debilitating, and our firm will fight for fair compensation for these conditions and any treatment necessary to relieve your symptoms.
Injuries suffered in rideshare accidents can affect you professionally, causing:
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost productivity
- Loss of potential bonuses, promotions, and other performance-related benefits
- Other professional harm
When a rideshare victim cannot work because of injuries, they’re likely to suffer financial pressure and other harm. Our team will determine the exact cost of work-related damages resulting from your rideshare accident in Houston.
Any medical bills resulting from your accident may be recoverable. The severity of your injuries will determine the cost of medical care. From emergency transport to your last rehabilitation session, we’ll account for every accident-related medical service that entitles you to compensation.
Vehicle Damage and Related Expenses
If your vehicle, clothing, cellphone, accessories, or other personal property suffered damage in your rideshare accident, your lawyer from Domingo Garcia will include those damages in your case.
Recoverable damages may vary based on whether we file a lawsuit or an insurance claim, perhaps through Uber or Lyft’s own insurance providers. We can explain exactly what compensation you deserve when you speak with our team.
For a free legal consultation with a rideshare accidents lawyer serving Houston, call (713) 349-1500
How a Lawyer from Domingo Garcia Will Fight for Your Financial Recovery in Houston
Our firm has a common mission for every client we represent—get fair compensation and represent the client in a manner that we would like to be represented.
Each case and client presents us with unique circumstances, though, so we mold our legal approach to meet your needs. Our team of lawyers serving Houston can help you by:
Developing a Strategy for Your Case
Rideshare accidents present us with multiple options for seeking compensation. Whether we file a claim with the at-fault driver’s insurer, the rideshare company’s insurer, pursue a lawsuit, or use some combination of these approaches, we’ll develop a strategy specific to your circumstances.
Managing the Daily Duties of Your Case
An insurance claim or lawsuit will involve:
- Conduct an investigation
- Draft demands and a lawsuit when required
- Obtain evidence like witness statements, surveillance video of the crash
- Document damages with medical records and medical experts
- Research the background of the ride share driver and company
- Hire experts to effectively present your case to the insurance company and jury
- Ensure the insurance and legal processes move forward at a fast pace
We will manage each of these processes, as well as any other duties required to complete your case. If you don’t hire a lawyer to lead your rideshare accident case in Houston, you’ll have to manage these responsibilities on your own. These ride share companies and their insurance carriers know that they will on average pay injured victims represented by a lawyer several times more than those that try to represent themselves
Negotiating for the Settlement You Deserve
The attorneys at Domingo Garcia fight hardest for their clients when we have the chance to resolve your case. We may be able to convince liable parties to offer the settlement you deserve. This will spare us the time and expense of going to trial, but we only advise you to accept a settlement offer that covers your damages.
Taking Your Rideshare Accident Case to Trial
Our firm does what is best for you. Whether that means settling or proceeding to trial, we put your financial interests above all else.
Houston Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me (713) 349-1500
The Houston Rideshare Accident Attorneys From Domingo Garcia Offer Client-Focused Legal Care
Domingo Garcia is a law firm that:
- Has experience with rideshare accident cases
- Knows the Houston area well and its legal system in particular
- Employs several experienced and passionate attorneys, one of which we will assign to complete your case
- Always puts the client’s interests above all else
We can put our familiarity with rideshare accident cases and the Houston area to work for your case. We know that rideshare accidents can cause life-changing, even fatal injuries, so we view cases like yours as a massive responsibility.
As a client of Domingo Garcia’s team serving Houston, you will receive:
- A guarantee of no out-of-pocket costs: Our firm will represent you at no upfront fee, and we will cover all case-related costs. We will receive a portion of any potential settlement or judgment we get for you; otherwise, you’ll owe us nothing.
- The effort of our entire firm (not just your attorney): While your lawyer will lead your case, they will have the support of paralegals, investigators, and any third-party experts we hire to help with your case.
- The respect and compassion that every rideshare accident victim deserves: Our clients know that they, and their time, matter to us. We will show you with our attention, communication, and effort that your rideshare accident case is our top priority. When you choose our firm, we honor this choice by fighting relentlessly for your financial recovery.
- A firm with a record of results: Our case results include several multi-million-dollar recoveries for motor vehicle accident victims throughout Texas. We’ve handled and won cases like yours before, and this experience could be immensely valuable to your own case.
As a rideshare accident victim, you deserve to put your health first. When you choose to let Domingo Garcia lead your claim or lawsuit, you also choose to focus your time and attention on recovery.
Click to contact our Texas Rideshare Accident Lawyers today
Call Domingo Garcia Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Rideshare Accident Lawyer
A lawyer from our firm will fight to resolve your rideshare accident case in Houston as quickly as possible. We want to get the money you deserve so that you can move forward with your life.
Call Domingo Garcia today for a free consultation.
Call or text (713) 349-1500 or complete
a Free Case Evaluation form