An aggressive driver who caused harm to you or your loved one should pay for your damages. A Dallas car accident lawyer from Domingo Garcia will seek the financial recovery you deserve.
If you’ve been injured in a Dallas car accident with an aggressive driver, let Domingo Garcia be your voice. We can also represent you in a wrongful death case against an aggressive driver (and any other liable parties).
Why Aggressive Drivers Are Financially Responsible for the Accidents They Cause – and the Recoverable Damages You May Get Money for
Aggressive driving is different from careless driving. An aggressive driver knowingly engages in behaviors that increase the risk of an accident, which may include:
- Cutting another driver off
- Driving on the shoulder to pass another vehicle
- Changing lanes without signaling
- Running traffic signals, including stop signs and red lights
- Driving in the bicycle lane
- Failing to yield the right of way
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes that speeding is a common form of aggressive driving. Speeding drivers cause about one-third of motor vehicle accident deaths in the United States annually.
Whatever type of aggressive driving a motorist engaged in, the motorist caused the logical outcome of unsafe driving: injuries or death. A car accident lawyer from Domingo Garcia will work to ensure that the aggressive driver covers the damages they have caused.
Recoverable Damages for Victims of Non-Fatal Accidents Caused by an Aggressive Driver
Those who suffer catastrophic or debilitating injuries in an aggressive driving accident may experience:
- Pain and suffering, including physical pain, emotional distress, and diagnosed conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and depression
- Medical bills
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Property damage, including damage to a vehicle or motorcycle
Several factors may affect the cost of a motor vehicle accident in Texas, including the type of injuries you have suffered. Aggressive drivers often cause high-impact collisions resulting in serious injuries. Our personal injury team will fight for the entire settlement you deserve.
Recoverable Damages for Victims of Fatal Accidents Caused By an Aggressive Driver
The entire Domingo Garcia team extends its condolences if you have lost a loved one because of an aggressive driver in Dallas. A wrongful death lawyer from our firm will work to hold the liable party responsible, seeking financial recovery for:
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Your pain and suffering as a surviving loved one
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of parental guidance
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Medical bills
- Lost financial support
If you suffer any other damages because of a loved one’s passing, our Dallas aggressive driving car accident lawyers will fight for fair compensation.
Why Victims of Aggressive Motorists in Dallas Trust Domingo Garcia to Get Justice
All motor vehicle accident victims should consider hiring a lawyer. Calculating damages can be difficult, and getting the financial recovery you deserve may be even more challenging. Many accident victims prioritize their recovery and let Domingo Garcia handle their legal needs.
Our clients choose our firm because:
- We have been helping clients for over 35 years: Domingo Garcia has represented victims of aggressive drivers for more than three decades. Our experience shows in the confident, efficient way we handle cases like yours.
- We are familiar with Dallas: Our firm has an office centrally located in Dallas. This location will allow us to investigate your accident, file your case, and seek the money you deserve.
- We provide personalized, attentive legal service: Our Dallas aggressive driving attorneys create personalized legal plans for each client. Expect a legal team that knows your name, honors any requests you have of us, and remembers the details of your case. We’re available 24/7 to answer questions and address concerns.
- We support every case financially, protecting you in the process: We will complete your case without receiving a cent from you. Our firm pays for experts, covers fees, and handles other costs. You will only pay us from the financial recovery we secure for you.
You can review our case results. These settlements and verdicts prove that Domingo Garcia fights for our clients’ financial recovery.
How the Legal Team at Domingo Garcia Will Complete Your Aggressive Driving Accident Case in Dallas
Victims of aggressive drivers often experience catastrophic injuries. We find that, when a client hires us, they prefer our lawyers to handle as much of the legal process as possible—so that’s what we do. We will complete your case in Dallas by:
- Identifying all aggressive acts that led to your accident: By determining what the motorist did to cause your accident, we may establish their fault for the collision. This, in turn, will show that they are liable for your damages.
- Securing evidence: Your Dallas aggressive driving lawyer will seek video, witness accounts, police reports, and other evidence supporting your case. Circumstances permitting, we will visit the accident scene, photograph damage to your vehicle, and take other measures to help prove liability.
- Documenting damages: We will aim to prove how the aggressive driver has harmed you. Medical records, expert testimony, photographs of injuries, medical bills, and employment records may help us build your case.
- Leading settlement negotiations: Whether we are negotiating with an insurance company, an aggressive driver’s legal representation, or another party, Domingo Garcia will insist that liable parties pay you fairly.
- Completing any necessary trial: Though we always fight for a fair settlement, trials are sometimes necessary in aggressive driving cases. We will lead your case by considering what is best for you.
Our attorneys and paralegals have helped other victims of aggressive motorists in Dallas. You deserve justice, and the Domingo Garcia team intends to get that justice for you.
Call Domingo Garcia Today for a Free Consultation About Your Case in Dallas
A Dallas aggressive driving accident lawyer from Domingo Garcia will start your case today. There is no time to wait, as statutes like Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003 may place a filing deadline on your case.
Contact Domingo Garcia today to complete your free consultation.