Construction companies, municipalities, and other liable parties must position their construction zones safely. If a dangerous construction zone caused your motor vehicle accident, you might be able to recover compensation for medical care, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
A Texas highway construction accident lawyer from Domingo Garcia will fight for your financial recovery. Our team has represented accident victims for more than 35 years. Let our personal injury attorneys use their experience on your behalf.
Why Our Clients Hire a Highway Construction Accident Lawyer from Domingo Garcia
Highway construction accidents present several questions that demand answers. Why did the collision happen? Who is responsible for it? How much money should I get for my damages?
Answering these questions can be challenging, yet those answers are vitally important. You should hire an attorney and law firm with substantial experience representing construction accident victims injured on Texas highways. That’s Domingo Garcia.
Our clients choose us because:
- We establish liability in the most complicated highway construction accident cases: Our team knows what unsafe construction zones look like. Construction companies and municipalities must abide by rules when doing construction on or near a highway. We’ll determine exactly how liable parties violated best construction practices, endangering you consequently.
- Our track record speaks for itself: Our firm’s case results include many high-value settlements and verdicts. When we accept your case, we intend to recover all the compensation you deserve.
- We’ve handled cases like yours for over 35 years: Experience is an asset in highway construction accident cases. We understand the civil justice system, the unique challenges that your case type often poses, and various strategies for resolving your case. Our attorneys have proven themselves for more than three decades, so we are a firm you can trust.
- We take the financial burden of a lawsuit or claim off you: You will pay no out-of-pocket cost to hire Domingo Garcia. We receive attorney’s fees only if we win your case.
Domingo Garcia fights to protect accident victims’ rights in Texas. We also fight for the fair financial result that you are due. When seeking a Texas highway construction accident lawyer, look no further than our law firm.
For a free legal consultation with a highway construction accidents lawyer serving Texas, call (214) 941-8300
We Will Determine Liability for Your Accident and Handle Every Other Step in Your Case
There are several reasons someone might suffer a highway construction accident in Texas. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes that about 776 people die each year because of highway construction zone accidents. These deaths, as well as non-fatal injuries, happen because:
- Barrels, barricades, and other construction zone markers positioned too close to the roadway
- Lanes are not clearly marked for motorists to follow
- Inadequate signage fails to indicate the presence of construction zones or crews, leading motorists to enter construction areas at unsafe speeds
- Workers enter the roadway in a way that endangers motorists (and the workers themselves)
- Another motorist acts in a dangerous manner, colliding with you or causing you to collide with a worker, barricade, or another hazard
The Domingo Garcia team will identify the cause(s) of your highway construction accident in Texas. Our team will also assist you by:
Securing All Evidence Proving Liability for Your Construction Accident
Our legal team will collect evidence that supports your case, which could include:
- Expert testimony about a construction zone’s dangers
- Photographs of the dangerous construction zone, before and after your accident
- Video footage of the accident
- Witness testimony about the danger of the construction zone
- A police report documenting your accident (including the cause)
We work quickly to secure evidence before it becomes lost or destroyed.
Calculating and Documenting Your Accident-Related Damages
Domingo Garcia will determine exactly how much money you deserve. We will also document your damages using:
- Invoices for medical services, temporary transportation, vehicle repairs, and other accident-related expenses
- Doctors’ diagnoses of your injuries
- Images of your injuries
- Mental health experts’ diagnoses of your psychological and emotional injuries
- Proof of lost income
Our attorneys will secure all available evidence of your damages.
Demanding a Fair Settlement for You
Our experienced attorneys will demand the settlement you deserve. We will present evidence of liability, documentation of your damages, and our calculation of a fair settlement figure.
Liable parties will likely argue against our case, but Domingo Garcia’s attorneys will stand firm on your behalf.
Completing a Trial, If Necessary
Because of our reputation for fighting for clients’ best interests, insurance companies know that we will go to trial. This reputation may lead liable parties to offer a favorable settlement.
Going to trial presents risks for all, but Domingo Garcia’s team is confident whenever it enters the courtroom. We intend to get the financial recovery you deserve, and we won’t rule out any legal strategy.
Texas Highway Construction Accident Lawyer Near Me (214) 941-8300
Potential Damages from a Texas Highway Construction Accident
We are ready to seek compensation for all the losses you or a loved one suffered. Recoverable damages in a Texas highway construction accident case may include:
- Medical costs
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost professional benefits
- Rehabilitation costs
- Vehicle repairs
- Replacement of a totaled vehicle
- Temporary transportation
Every accident victim has different damages. We’ll consider your injuries, the severity of injury symptoms, the extent of property damage, and other factors that can affect a settlement’s value.
Domingo Garcia will:
- Account for every loss from your accident, including future damages
- Get your settlement value correct
- Fight for the entire financial recovery you deserve
We have represented highway construction accident victims in Texas and will seek a favorable outcome in your case.
Click to contact our Texas Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Domingo Garcia Today for a Free Consultation About Your Highway Construction Accident Case in Texas
You don’t have to wait to contact our team. We are available around the clock to answer your call. However, waiting to retain our firm could be catastrophic, as we may face a deadline for filing your case. The deadline may be especially short if a municipality is liable for your accident.
Call Domingo Garcia today and complete your free consultation. We will explain how our Texas highway construction accident lawyer could represent you and answer any questions you have.
Call or text (214) 941-8300 or complete
a Free Case Evaluation form