Highways are critical transportation infrastructure in Texas, moving motorists between cities at a rapid rate. Dallas is an important stop on several Texas highways. However, the constant traffic flow throughout Dallas requires that motorists use the utmost caution when driving on highways.
You or a loved one who suffered catastrophic or debilitating injuries in a Dallas highway accident may get compensation for medical care, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages. A Dallas highway accident lawyer from Domingo Garcia will fight for the money you deserve.
When You Suffer Harm Because of a Dallas Highway Accident, Rely on Domingo Garcia
Domingo Garcia is a law firm by Texans, for Texans. Our team has dutifully served Dallas car accident victims and throughout the Lone Star State for over 35 years. This means we offer:
- An experienced team of attorneys who have realistic expectations for every highway accident case
- Legal strategies rooted in our experience
- Ample financial resources
- The ability to start your case for compensation today
We know that Domingo Garcia is not the only firm serving Dallas. However, we are confident we could be the right firm for you. When asked why Domingo Garcia is the law firm you should hire for your highway accident case in Dallas, we would point out:
Our Case Results
Domingo Garcia has won dozens of multi-million-dollar settlements for clients, including those injured in traffic accidents. These results matter, especially since highway accidents can cause severe injuries and substantial damages.
If you’re seeking a law firm with a proven track record, choose Domingo Garcia for your highway accident case in Dallas.
Our Practice Areas, Which Cover All Types of Highway Accidents
Several of our practice areas in Dallas have led us to highway accident victims, including:
Highway accident cases pose unique challenges, including securing evidence from the accident scene. Our background with cases like yours may benefit your case’s outcome.
Our Office in Downtown Dallas
Domingo Garcia has an office on Mockingbird Lane in Dallas. This central location will allow us to:
- Respond promptly to your accident scene, where we will document damage and secure evidence (circumstances permitting)
- Meet with you in person when necessary
- Work directly with doctors, investigators, and others involved in your case in Dallas
- Provide a central hub for all of your case-related operations
Our Dallas highway accident attorneys want to provide the best legal service possible, and our Dallas-based office allows us to do that.
Our Experienced, Dedicated Dallas Highway Accident Attorneys
Domingo Garcia proudly employs accomplished, dedicated attorneys. These lawyers fight for highway accident victims as if they were our loved ones. Led by Senior Partner Domingo Garcia, our roster of lawyers ensures that each client gets personalized legal service.
Our Dedication to Client Service
Domingo Garcia is nothing without our clients. This has been true since we opened more than three decades ago, and we have never forgotten the importance of those we represent.
We provide top-tier client service by:
- Ensuring you know which attorney is handling your case
- Providing your attorney’s direct phone number
- Explaining our strategy for your case
- Providing frequent case updates
- Remaining available for your calls, emails, and text messages
Our attorneys are constantly working to get justice for clients. If you do not immediately reach your lawyer, we have several team members who can speak with you. Your satisfaction is our goal.
Our Client-Friendly Fee Structure
We want highway accident victims to face as little financial pressure as possible. Therefore, Domingo Garcia:
- Requires no upfront or out-of-pocket compensation from you
- Accepts highway accident cases based on clients’ needs, not their financial status
- Covers all case-related fees and expenses
- Only receives an attorney’s fee if we get money for you
Any fee we receive comes from your settlement or verdict. Therefore, you never have to pay out of pocket when hiring Domingo Garcia.
Recoverable Damages for a Highway Accident Victim in Dallas
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes that motor vehicle accidents cost Americans as much as $340 billion in 2019. In Texas, accident-related deaths alone cost nearly $5 billion per year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Our Dallas highway accident attorneys know that, on an individual level, car accidents in Dallas can also be costly. Your recoverable damages may include:
- Medical expenses: Even if you do not have apparent injuries after a highway accident, we encourage you to seek medical care. Injury symptoms can emerge well after an accident, and you must protect yourself. We will seek compensation to cover all of your accident-related medical care.
- Vehicle-related expenses: If your vehicle needs repairs or replacement, your Dallas highway accident attorney from Domingo Garcia will demand that liable parties cover the cost, including repairs for a vehicle’s exterior and interior components.
- Pain and suffering: Victims of motor vehicle accidents may suffer emotional and psychological distress, physical pain, and other non-physical injuries. In some cases, highway accident victims develop post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, and other conditions. We seek compensation for these problems, collectively known as “pain and suffering.”
- Psychological treatment: If your pain and suffering require treatment, we will seek money to cover the cost. Medication, counseling, and various therapies may be among the treatments you require.
- Professional damages: We have seen highway accident victims in Dallas lose income and earning power, miss performance bonuses, forfeit benefits, and suffer other professional damages. As accident-related injuries become more serious, professional damages may become more costly.
- Other accident-related expenses: If you require temporary transportation, have to replace damaged property, or suffer any other accident-related damages, the Domingo Garcia team will include those damages in your case.
Our attorneys know that each new client comes with unique damages. However, we are familiar with the damages that highway accidents often cause. Your Dallas highway accident lawyer from Domingo Garcia will create a complete account of your damages and fight for the money you deserve.
Recoverable Damages in Dallas Wrongful Death Cases
Thousands of motor vehicle accident victims pass away in Texas each year, as the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) explains. Our attorneys are heartbroken whenever we encounter a wrongful death case, and we extend our condolences if your loved one passed away because of a Dallas highway accident.
However, if you want to seek justice for your loved one’s passing, you have come to the right firm. The attorneys at Domingo Garcia will demand that liable parties cover:
- The entire cost of your loved one’s funeral and burial
- Your pain and suffering (including all necessary counseling, medications, and other treatment)
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Lost spousal companionship
- Lost parental guidance
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
- Loss of the decedent’s income, investing services, work benefits, and other forms of financial support
When vehicles travel at high speeds on highways, the outcome of a collision is often tragic. Domingo Garcia will do everything possible to get justice for your loss.
Services Domingo Garcia Provides Highway Accident Victims in Dallas
Our attorneys and paralegals provide end-to-end legal service. This ensures you can focus on recovery, the grieving process, and other responsibilities. Our services in your Dallas highway accident case will include:
Securing Evidence and Witness Accounts
We act quickly to get evidence from a highway accident scene. Even if traffic has resumed on the highway where your accident happened (as is often the case), we will build the strongest case possible.
Evidence in your case may include:
- Footage from traffic cameras, cell phone cameras, security cameras, or other sources
- Witness accounts
- The police report documenting the collision
- Your account of the accident
- An expert’s reconstruction of the accident
Your Dallas highway accident lawyer will find every available form of evidence. We may also hire an expert to recreate your accident through digital or physical reconstructions.
Dealing With Insurance Companies
Insurance companies will be a factor in a highway accident case. Our team will:
- Immediately become the contact point for insurers trying to reach you
- Help you prepare any insurance statement you must make
- Ensure that insurance companies cannot violate your rights
- Handle all negotiations with insurers
You must realize that insurance companies do not represent your best interests. Instead, they prioritize their profits. Hire a Dallas highway accident lawyer from Domingo Garcia to represent your best interests.
Calculating and Documenting Your Damages
We will create a detailed record of your damages. We will also gather any documentation that proves your damages, including:
- Medical bills
- Medical records
- Doctors’ testimony about your injuries
- Proof that you have missed work and lost income
- Mental health professionals’ testimony about psychological and emotional injuries
- Your account of damages
- Invoices for vehicle repairs, temporary transportation, and other property-related expenses
- Invoices for mental health treatment
We will collect, preserve, and present all evidence of your damages during settlement negotiations.
Representing You in Settlement Negotiations
Our Dallas highway car accident attorneys at Domingo Garcia only negotiate once we know how much money you deserve. We’ll enter negotiations with a complete record of your damages, evidence of liability, and a determination to get a fair settlement.
Proceeding to Trial, If Necessary
Our attorneys have received many substantial settlements for motor vehicle accident victims. When we do, a trial is not necessary.
However, when circumstances call for us to complete a trial, the Domingo Garcia team does not hesitate.
Handling Every Other Detail of Your Case
Our experienced legal team manages every aspect of our clients’ cases. This process includes:
- Drafting paperwork
- Filing paperwork with insurance companies and courts
- Verifying witness accounts
- Identifying and hiring qualified experts
- Managing all case-related deadlines and appointments
- Managing all case-related communications
We want our clients to focus on their health and loved ones. By handling every detail of the legal process, we will allow you to do that.
We Know the Dallas Highways Where Accidents Often Occur
As a major American city and transportation hub, many interstates, freeways, highways, and other high-capacity roadways run through Dallas. Some of these highways include:
- Highway 67
- Highway 175
- Highway 80
- Texas State Highway 114
Whether your accident occurred on a highway, interstate, or any other type of roadway in Dallas, our vehicle accident lawyers at Domingo Garcia can assist. We are familiar with Dallas’ complex road network, allowing us to respond promptly to accidents.
Many Highway Accidents in Dallas Result from Negligence
As a personal injury law firm, we clearly understand why highway accidents happen. Many times, negligence is the primary cause of those accidents.
Negligence happens whenever individuals or institutions fail to act reasonably. Unreasonable behavior puts others at risk of harm and often leads to accidents on Dallas highways.
Examples of negligence that may cause a highway accident are:
- By motorists: Motorists often cause highway accidents by speeding, driving while distracted or intoxicated, tailgating, ignoring traffic signals, and changing lanes abruptly.
- By vehicle manufacturers: Manufacturers who make defective vehicles or components cause accidents. Tragically, vehicle components may fail at high speeds on highways. When this happens, manufacturers are liable to victims of highway accidents.
- By municipalities: Municipalities, including Dallas, must ensure safe driving conditions. Potholes, uneven roads, defective traffic lights, downed traffic signs, and work crews in dangerous positions may all cause accidents. A municipality may be liable for these hazards.
It is not always obvious who is liable for a Dallas highway accident. The attorneys at Domingo Garcia will establish, beyond a doubt, who is liable for your damages.
Call Domingo Garcia Today for a Free Consultation About Your Highway Accident in Dallas
Recover from your injuries. Mourn the loss of your loved one. Your well-being is the priority. Let a Dallas highway accident lawyer from Domingo Garcia worry about your financial recovery. We will use our experience, financial resources, and dedicated legal team to fight for a fair settlement or verdict.
Contact Domingo Garcia today for your free consultation.