Lyft is one of many rideshare services that allow Texas residents to travel without using their own cars or relying on public transportation. However, you could have gotten seriously injured in an accident involving Lyft. If that happens, you may have the right to seek compensation from the rideshare company, the driver, and anyone else that is responsible for the crash.
We can assign a Dallas Lyft accident lawyer from our team to manage your case for you. This would give you more time to focus on putting your life back together while we take on the legal aspects of your case.
How We Help Clients After Lyft Accidents in Dallas
Suffering catastrophic injuries in a Lyft accident can turn your whole life upside-down. When you work with our Dallas rideshare accident lawyer, they will ensure that you avoid:
- Giving a statement to the insurance company that could cause your case to be undervalued
- Not receiving prompt medical care and/or not following your doctor’s instructions
- Signing a settlement agreement without understanding your case’s value
Speaking to a lawyer from our firm before you take action against the at-fault party can help you understand the legal options you have. The team at Domingo Garcia can guide you through the legal process and help you avoid making any risky errors.
Our law firm can answer any questions you have about your case. We can also work with you in Spanish if that is your preferred language.
We do much more than answer client questions. We can handle every legal task necessary for filing, fighting, and concluding your case. This includes:
- Filing your case before the statute of limitations (two years, as stated in Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003) runs out
- Collecting evidence from your medical records, the insurance company, witnesses, experts, and any other available sources
- Determining how much your injuries are worth and asking the right insurance company (whether that is Lyft’s or someone else’s) to pay what you need
- Reviewing any settlement offers the insurer makes and letting you know if we believe any given offer is fair
- Continuing to fight for compensation if the settlements offered are not satisfactory
- Handling all paperwork, including the settlement agreement
- Managing all communications, including responding to the insurers’ calls and emails, and speaking with a judge about your case
Need Help With Medical Bills?
When you suffer a catastrophic injury, you need treatment now. You cannot always afford to wait as your case works its way through the system. Liable parties like Lyft count on this: they may offer you a small but fast settlement in the hope that you will take it and save them money.
Fortunately, you have another option. Domingo Garcia might be able to help you get your medical bills covered through our own insurer until your case is settled. This is just one more way we strive to make our clients’ lives easier.
For a free legal consultation with a lyft accidents lawyer serving Dallas, call (214) 941-8300
Lyft Accident Compensation You Could Receive
Your Lyft accident injuries have affected your life in so many different ways. A Dallas lawyer from Domingo Garcia can help you recover the following damages:
- Lost income: The income you could not earn because your Lyft accident injuries kept you from going to work
- Loss of employment: If your accident injuries are so severe that you can never return to your old job or line of work, we can help you recover compensation
- Property damage: You can receive compensation if the Lyft accident damaged your car or other personal property
- Medical bills: Any money you spent to treat your accident injuries, including ambulance rides, surgery, and medications
- Pain and suffering: We will fight to get you compensation for the pain and suffering your injuries cause
- Permanent disabilities: If your accident injuries led to a disability, we can help you seek compensation
- Mental anguish: Our team can help you get compensation for the mental unrest you may experience after a Lyft collision
- Loss of quality of life: You can receive compensation if your injuries do not allow you to participate in activities you once enjoyed
Our team will calculate the total cost of all your accident-related damages.
Dallas Lyft Accident Lawyer Near Me (214) 941-8300
Who Can You Seek Compensation from After a Dallas Lyft Accident?
After a Lyft accident in Dallas, we will help you seek compensation from the at-fault party. We can do this by filing an insurance claim with the driver’s insurance company or Lyft’s insurer.
The insurer we file with will depend on whether or not the driver was working during the time of the wreck. If the Lyft driver was not logged in to the app, they are not actively working. This would mean we can file an insurance claim with the driver’s personal insurance company.
Lyft will provide coverage when:
- The Lyft driver was logged in to the app and waiting for a ride
- The Lyft driver was logged in to the app and has passengers in their car, or they are on the way to pick up passengers
Our Dallas Lyft accident attorney will determine which insurance company we should file a claim with.
Click to contact our Dallas Rideshare Accident Lawyers today
Dallas Lyft Accidents Can Do Serious Damage
Some Lyft accidents are so severe that they leave you with devastating injuries like:
- Traumatic head injuries (TBIs) caused when something hit your head or when you were violently shaken in the crash
- Spinal cord injuries from being hit by or thrown against a hard surface, like concrete
- Deep lacerations or severe infections (e.g., from gravel entering the wound) that cost you a limb
- Damage to the delicate workings of the eyes or ears (e.g., from flying glass) that permanently affect your sight or hearing
We represent clients no matter how serious their injuries are. In one case, our client suffered multiple injuries in an accident involving an Uber and a Lyft car, and we recovered over $1 million to cover their damages.
If the Lyft accident was fatal and your loved one lost their life, we can still help your family: our team could file a wrongful death case and fight for the compensation that your loved one and your entire family are eligible for.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Us Today to Learn More About How Our Lawyers Represent Lyft Accident Survivors
At Domingo Garcia, we realize how difficult it can be for people to ask for compensation on their own. If you were seriously injured in a Lyft accident, please call us for a free case evaluation. Our lawyers help Dallas residents just like you to build a strong case and fight the insurance companies for the money you need.
Call or text (214) 941-8300 or complete
a Free Case Evaluation form