When a motor vehicle wrecks in a construction zone or hits a highway maintenance worker, the results can be devastating. Whether you are a motorist or another party injured during a highway construction accident in Dallas, the team at Domingo Garcia will seek fair compensation for you.
Our firm has fought for justice for accident victims for over 35 years. A Dallas highway construction accident lawyer from our firm will lead your case from start to finish.
Who Can Seek Compensation for a Highway Construction Accident in Dallas?
When we refer to a “highway construction accident,” we mean a car accident in a work zone. You could pursue compensation if:
- You were a motorist who struck an object at the construction site.
- You were a passenger in a motor vehicle involved in the accident.
- You are a construction worker, pedestrian, or other party injured because a motorist hit you.
- You lost a loved one in a highway construction accident in Dallas.
Do you have questions about seeking compensation after a construction zone accident in Dallas? Our attorneys can provide answers regarding whether (and how) to seek money for your collision-related damages.
For a free legal consultation with a highway construction accidents lawyer serving Dallas, call (214) 941-8300
Why Highway Construction Accident Victims in Dallas Hire Domingo Garcia
Our legal team often encounters highway construction accident victims who:
- Deserve money for their losses
- Cannot or do not want to lead their case
- Trust Domingo Garcia to get the money they deserve
Our clients entrust their cases to us for several reasons, including:
- We’ve gotten substantial recoveries for many prior clients: Our previous results show how valuable Domingo Garcia can be for victims of negligence. We have secured many high-dollar verdicts and settlements, including recoveries for construction accident victims in Texas.
- We have fought for personal injury victims for more than 35 years: Over three-plus decades, our attorneys and paralegals have secured compensation and justice for many highway construction accident victims. We know what legal services you need to pursue these cases and will fight for your financial recovery.
- We offer all the resources your case will require: Domingo Garcia has the resources of a large law firm with the personal attention of a small firm. Our firm has an office in Dallas, and we have the necessary personnel and financial resources to do your case justice.
- We require no upfront or out-of-pocket fees: As someone who has suffered injuries or lost a loved one, finances may be a concern. Our firm will not add to your burdens. We accept highway accident cases on contingency and cover all case-related costs for you.
So, when you need a lawyer after a highway construction accident in Dallas, Domingo Garcia is the firm. Our team will fight for the financial settlement you deserve—and nothing less.
Dallas Highway Construction Accident Lawyer Near Me (214) 941-8300
Recoverable Damages After a Highway Construction Accident in Dallas
Every accident victim experiences different injuries, psychological symptoms, and property damage. As a result, recoverable damages vary between each highway construction accident victim.
Pain and Suffering
The journal Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour notes that motor vehicle accidents often leave psychological scars. So, no matter which side of a highway construction accident you were on, you may experience the following:
- Physical pain
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Our legal team will assign a monetary value to these noneconomic damages and include them in your claim.
We’ll seek compensation for all your accident-related medical expenses, including physical therapy and rehab you’ll need for your injuries and the cost of transportation to and from medical appointments.
If injuries prevent you from working, your professional damages could include:
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost bonuses
- Lost promotions
- Diminished productivity
Our team will calculate your professional damages. In addition, if you have not returned to work, we’ll project the cost of ongoing professional harm.
Those liable for your highway construction accident should cover repair or replacement costs for your vehicle, phone, and other damaged property.
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has noted a substantial rise in construction zone accidents and deaths. If your loved one tragically passed away in a highway accident in a work zone, recoverable damages might include:
- Pain and suffering
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of consortium
- Lost financial support
- Loss of household services
- The cost of emotional and psychological treatment
Our team will determine your damages in a compassionate, non-invasive manner. Then, we will pursue the financial recovery you and your family need to move forward.
Click to contact our Texas Highway Construction Accident Lawyers today
How the Domingo Garcia Team Will Lead Your Highway Construction Accident Case in Dallas
From our office on Mockingbird Lane, the Domingo Garcia legal team will manage every detail of your case. We will:
- Determine the cause of your highway construction accident: Our investigation will determine the liability for your damages.
- Retain experts to speak to liability: Liability for construction zone accidents is not always clear-cut. So, we rely on experts in construction zone issues to help establish responsibility.
- Calculate and document your damages: We will determine how much you deserve. In addition, we’ll document your losses with medical records, tax records, repair invoices, and anything else that proves your damages.
- Lead settlement negotiations: We will negotiate with those who owe you compensation. Our attorneys will present evidence and documentation, then explain how much money you deserve.
- Complete a trial, if necessary: We take cases to trial when it is best for the client. However, we will fight relentlessly for the settlement you deserve.
Once you hire a Dallas highway construction accident attorney from Domingo Garcia, you can return your focus to recovery. We will lead your claim or lawsuit from start to finish.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Domingo Garcia Today for Your Free Consultation
As Dallas expands, construction will remain a constant on highways throughout the Metroplex. As a result, every potentially liable party—including city administrators, construction companies, and motorists—must work to avoid highway construction zone accidents.
A lawyer from Domingo Garcia will demand compensation from those responsible for your accident and damages following a crash. Contact our firm today for your free consultation.
Call or text (214) 941-8300 or complete
a Free Case Evaluation form