All drivers make mistakes, even when they’re trying to be cautious. Aggressive drivers, on the other hand, pose an obvious risk to others. If an aggressive driver causes harm to you or a loved one, a Texas aggressive driving accident lawyer from Domingo Garcia will seek compensation for your damages.
Our firm has been fighting for truck and car accident victims in Texas for over 35 years. We will pursue the entire financial recovery that you are entitled to.
What Qualifies As Aggressive Driving in Texas?
Aggressive driving in Texas is the same as aggressive driving in any other state. The Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) explains that aggressive driving includes:
- Driving closely behind another vehicle, also known as tailgating
- Merging in front of another vehicle without proper clearance
- Slowing down, without reason, in a manner that increases the risk of an accident
- Failing to use turn signals when changing lanes or turning
- Running stop signs
- Running red lights
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Disobeying traffic laws in any other way
Drivers must know the rules of the road. Even when there is confusion about the right move in a given situation, motorists must have a basic sense of right and wrong. In many cases, aggressive drivers ignore the rules of the road and basic instincts about safe driving.
Any intentional act that disregards the safety of others qualifies as aggressive driving.
For a free legal consultation with a aggressive driving accidents lawyer serving Texas, call (214) 941-8300
Why Choose an Aggressive Driving Accident Lawyer from Domingo Garcia to Represent You?
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes that speeding motorists—engaging in perhaps the most dangerous type of aggressive driving—can claim more than 11,000 lives in a single year. When you consider other types of aggressive driving, the toll of motorists’ negligence is immense.
You may want to hire a Texas aggressive driving attorney from Domingo Garcia to seek fair compensation for your damages because:
- We have many notable settlements on our record: We intend to get fair compensation for every client we represent. Our record of settlements and verdicts includes many large financial recoveries. When you hire Domingo Garcia, you’re hiring a proven law firm.
- We have a versatile legal team ready to fight for you: Domingo Garcia is a team of attorneys, associates, and paralegals. As we handle your aggressive driving accident case in Texas, our entire team will collaborate on your behalf.
- We will seek fair financial recovery for you: Though we hope liable parties will be willing to pay you fairly without too much of a fight, we’re always ready for a legal battle. Once we set the financial target for your case, we intend to hit it.
- We prioritize client service: Expect to feel like a priority to our firm—every client is. We will provide you with your attorney’s phone number, issue regular case updates, and do everything else you deserve from your law firm.
Aggressive driving is never acceptable. When an aggressive driver causes you harm, rely on a personal injury lawyer from Domingo Garcia to get justice in Texas.
Texas Aggressive Driving Accident Lawyer Near Me (214) 941-8300
Recoverable Damages for an Aggressive Driving Accident Victim in Texas
Aggressive drivers act in ways that intensify the severity of a collision. Whether it is speeding, changing lanes abruptly, or running a red light, aggressive driving is high-risk driving. We expect victims to have debilitating injuries that deserve a significant financial recovery.
You may deserve compensation for:
- Medical bills: Any medical expenses resulting from your accident with an aggressive driver may entitle you to compensation.
- Professional damages: If your catastrophic injuries cost you income, earning power, benefits, or bonuses or cause any other professional damages, we’ll seek compensation for your professional losses.
- Vehicle repairs: We will demand that liable parties pay for repair or replacement of your vehicle, depending on the severity of damage.
- Other property damage: We’ll also demand that liable parties cover damage to your cell phone, clothing, and any other property damaged during your accident in Texas.
- Pain and suffering: If you suffer pain, emotional distress, psychological trauma, lost quality of life, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or any other pain and suffering, we’ll value your damages and seek fair compensation.
- Wrongful death: If you lost a loved one in an aggressive driving accident, we can help you seek compensation for funeral and burial costs, lost household income, and more.
Our Texas aggressive driving attorneys know how to value economic and non-economic damages. Let us calculate the cost of your case and pursue the settlement or verdict you are entitled to.
Click to contact our Texas Distracted Driving Accident Lawyers today
How Domingo Garcia Serves Aggressive Driving Accident Victims in Texas
Our Texas attorneys manage every step in our clients’ aggressive driving accident cases, including:
- Securing all relevant evidence: Your lawyer will quickly gather any relevant evidence. Some evidence, including video footage of your accident, may not be available for long.
- Documenting your damages: Our team will gather any medical records, images of injuries, invoices, and employment records that show your damages.
- Leading settlement discussions: We will negotiate directly with representatives for the aggressive driver, including their insurance company and civil defense attorney.
- Completing all paperwork and communications: Our legal team handles all paperwork and communications for our clients. This will not only spare you the effort, but it will also ensure the prompt, accurate completion of case-related forms. By leading communications, we can protect you from anyone who wants to violate your rights.
If your case requires a trial, we’ll handle that too. Domingo Garcia offers all of these services for a client-friendly fee structure. If we get a settlement or verdict for you, we will receive a percentage of the recovery. If we don’t get the compensation you deserve, we don’t receive a dime.
Call Domingo Garcia Today for a Free Consultation About Your Aggressive Driving Accident Case in Texas
Our team answers calls around the clock, and your consultation is completely free. Contact us to learn more about hiring a Texas aggressive driving accident lawyer from our team.
Call Domingo Garcia today and complete your free consultation.
Call or text (214) 941-8300 or complete
a Free Case Evaluation form