Why Hire Attorney Domingo Garcia To Handle Your Texas Wrongful Death Case?
We have worked with many clients in Texas filing wrongful death lawsuits. We can fight for you, so that you receive the highest possible compensation. We can determine whether or not you have a potential case, but you must first contact us and schedule a consultation. The initial consultation is completely free.
We will take a look at your situation and what caused your loved one's death. We will work hard to do it justice. Contact our Texas personal injury law firm at 214-941-8300 today with any questions you have.
Has a Loved one Died as a Result of Negligence?
If a family member dies in a fatal accident or medical malpractice, you may have the right to sue.
Wrongful death refers to the death of one person as a result of the negligence of another. By filing the claim, the deceased's family member is holding the person or company responsible for the death of the family member. Attorney Domingo Garcia takes these situations very seriously and will make sure you get the compensation your family deserves.
Those responsible must pay so mistakes do not repeat
Compensation is important, but it should also be sought that those who caused the death are punished. Here we make sure to maintain the evidence and identity of those responsible for wrongful death in cases related to:
- Criminal activities
- Medical malpractice, such as medical injuries, misdiagnoses, medication errors, etc.
- Nursing home abuse
- Construction negligence
- Fatal car accidents
- Defective products
- Illegal or inappropriate alcohol service
What is a Wrongful Death case in Texas?
The person who files a wrongful death claim must prove five elements. These five elements include:
- The defendant carried out unlawful actions
- If the death did not occur, then the deceased could have initiated legal action
- Survivors or a person suffered losses due to death
- The estate can reasonably recover damages.
The bottom line is that surviving family members or surviving loved ones have to prove that the responsible party acted negligently, and this is what caused the death. This means that you will have to prove the following:
- The responsible party had a legal obligation or duty of care to exercise caution while performing actions potentially dangerous to the person who had passed away.
- The duty of care was violated by the person responsible
- The death of the victim was caused by this violation of the duty of care.
- The death of the victim caused non-economic and / or economic damages to the victim's loved ones.
Conatact Attorney Garcia Today for a Free Consultation
If you trust attorney Domingo Garcia and his law firm to handle your case, we will work tirelessly to get you the justice you deserve. Call our wrongful death attorneys today at 214-941-8300 to set up a free consultation. We have attorneys across the state of Texas to help you!